Today we have released Croster v2.0.9 which contains a number of important bug fixes and improvements.
Have a look at all the features, improvements and bugs fixed in Croster 2.0.9.
- Added: Related Service in Ticket Information Sidebar.
- Added: Page Manager sections are improved for visibility and functionality for easy management.
- Fixed: Prevent warning in PHP 8.1 If Mega Menu is enabled warnings generates in "tblerrorlog".
- Fixed: Language translation issue in domain search section, replaced by whmcs language variable.
- Fixed: Domain registration page search result issue where full domain available message was not showing.
- Fixed: Restore missing 360 Monitoring icon in order forms and Minor style and UI tweaks for landing page.
- Fixed: Correct application of currency selection.
- Fixed: In some sections image "alt" tag issue.
- Fixed: Visibility issue in small devices for Domain options fields when product required domain in Croster default order form.
- Fixed: Sitemap Wizard not showing custom pages which are generated by Page Manager.
- Fixed: Visibility issue in Croster Default order form in both styles when product has free domain + Setup fees.
Single Page Checkout
- Fixed: Epp input was showing in the domain registration page also.
- Fixed: Language/currency switcher was showing multiple times if header and footer is disabled from the Croster Panel.
- Fixed: In Small devices when lots of products are in the slider it's causing issues in the Product visibility.
- Fixed: Language/currency switcher visibility issue in Dark Mode.
Thank you for continuing to support and use Croster and we hope you enjoy the latest version.