Make a Full Backup - We cannot stress enough how important it is to *always* take a full backup before attempting any kind of upgrade/install. Both for WHMCS and any other software you use. A full backup should be taken of both the WHMCS files and the database.
It is very simple you can update easily by using following below simple steps.
- Download the latest version of Croster and replace all files and folders from latest version.
- Visit the WHMCS addon module section and click on Save button in Croster Panel addon.
- Clear your browser cache and server cache if you have any (for example Cloudflare).
- Now clear the template caches from whmcs admin >> Utilities >> System >> System Cleanup.
- Enable Color Scheme Developer mode from Croster Panel then visit client area as admin after that in Color Settings Panel click Save Changes button to build updated css file. Watch the video
- Now again clear the template caches from whmcs admin >> Utilities >> System >> System Cleanup.